Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

My Goodybe

+2
DankyLordExodia™
Gambino
6 posters

Go down

My Goodybe Empty My Goodybe

Post by Gambino Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:50 pm

You're welcome for everything I did for this Academy, I literally did everything, and none of you appreciate my efforts, constantly trying to do this and that, bye.

I'd also like to thank the few people who let me take control and fix this, such as DankLord, Rook

Also, remove the Main Banner from the Site, I dont want you using it, failure to do so, I will have you reported for stealing content.

Last edited by Gambino on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gambino
Gambino

Judgment Points : 21

Back to top Go down

My Goodybe Empty Re: My Goodybe

Post by DankyLordExodia™ Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Gambino, I appreciate what you have done. It looks so much better!
DankyLordExodia™
DankyLordExodia™

Judgment Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjawarrior Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:22 pm

I am appreciative idk why you'd think otherwise
Ninjawarrior
Ninjawarrior
Admin

Judgment Points : 129

https://judgmentduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambino Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:24 pm

Putting me on the "Watched" List? I find that pretty offensive since im looking out for the Forum, Exodia brought up a point as well, and if you did not see there is a Shop in which you can use Points to change your name
Gambino
Gambino

Judgment Points : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjawarrior Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:40 pm

That wasn't me -_- and I wish to keep it free for the time being
Ninjawarrior
Ninjawarrior
Admin

Judgment Points : 129

https://judgmentduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrorking Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:43 pm

This is not the point. The point of the matter is you going rouge and doing things without consulting anyone. We agreed on the shop be we never agreed on what would be in it. There for you making that rule about people having to pay to change their names wasn't discussed with any of the staff. If the staff is to function then they are to function as a team. One damaged cog in the machine will send it to a screeching halt. If you're offended by simply being put on a list meant to keep check on members of the staff who decide to do things on their own then I'm sorry but you are not suitable for being a staff member. We appreciate the help that you gave and we won't forget it however throwing a tantrum only further proves my point that you are not suitable for being a staff member. Again than you for what you've done and I'm sorry to see you leave I hope you find a place you're looking for. Good bye.
Terrorking
Terrorking
Staff Trainer

Judgment Points : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirisaki Chitoge Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:11 pm

what a shitpost lol

either he'll be back in less than a week, or he'll immediately leave the next brand new academy he joins and supposedly "does everything" for

Kirisaki Chitoge

Judgment Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrorking Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Kirisaki please don't be so disrespectful
Terrorking
Terrorking
Staff Trainer

Judgment Points : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Terrorking wrote:This is not the point. The point of the matter is you going rouge and doing things without consulting anyone. We agreed on the shop be we never agreed on what would be in it. There for you making that rule about people having to pay to change their names wasn't discussed with any of the staff. If the staff is to function then they are to function as a team. One damaged cog in the machine will send it to a screeching halt. If you're offended by simply being put on a list meant to keep check on members  of the staff who decide to do things on their own then I'm sorry but you are not suitable for being a staff member. We appreciate the help that you gave and we won't forget it however throwing a tantrum only further proves my point that you are not suitable for being a staff member. Again than you for what you've done and I'm sorry to see you leave I hope you find a place you're looking for. Good bye.
amen to that, please dont be offended but you did a lot a bit to much and you took to much power upon urself, and if you cant realize the fact you screwed up and respect the staffs choice to keep an eye on you than you need to go, we thank him for his service but i guess this is as far as he goes with us
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Judgment Points : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:59 pm

Kirisaki Chitoge wrote:what a shitpost lol

either he'll be back in less than a week, or he'll immediately leave the next brand new academy he joins and supposedly "does everything" for
please show some respect for a good staff member, all he wanted was to do right for the acad, he just did it in a improper way so please show some respect
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Judgment Points : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum