Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

JDA Store For All Your Academy Needs

Go down

JDA Store For All Your Academy Needs Empty JDA Store For All Your Academy Needs

Post by LightRook Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:15 pm

I'm giving all the credit of this store to Magic Arts Duel Academy (MADA) and the staff who came up with the idea. Anyway how this works is there is a list of items below for sale using JP. You may choose whatever you like as long as you have the JP for it and when you have chosen just post what you want in this topic and it will be completed for you. So yea, that's how it works and now for the list of items.

JDA Store For All Your Academy Needs Maxresdefault
                                       "What're ya buying stranga?"

- Re-test: 250 Judgment Points
/Allows you to get retested for a chance to get a better score and get in a higher dorm.\

- Renames: 250 Judgment Points
1 week waiting period for name change so it doesn't get crazy.

- Custom Ranks: 150 Judgment Points
* If you've already bought a custom rank, it costs 50JP to rename it.

- Glows: 1000 Judgment Points (Permanent)
Adds a text shadow to your username.

-Custom Chatbox Smilie: 400 Judgment Points
Speaks for itself. Purchasing this will allow you to add a Smilie to our chatbox! (Subject to approval, please be sensible)

-Private Forum Section: 1000 Judgment Points
This lets you create your very own sub-section of the forum. You must select a main category to place it under, a name, and whether or not you want it to be private or public. (Note that Admins and Mods will be granted access even if private."

There will be some events that lower the price for a few days and items will be added on if someone comes up with an idea, so enjoy buying.
LightRook
LightRook

Judgment Points : 61

Back to top Go down