Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

Malefic Truth Dragon

Go down

Malefic Truth Dragon Empty Malefic Truth Dragon

Post by Farmgirl Tue May 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Malefic Truth Dragon Malefic-Truth-Dragon_20728

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If a face-up "Malefic" monster you control, except "Malefic Truth Dragon", is destroyed by battle or by card effect: You can pay half your Life Points; Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

Probably my favorite boss monster of any archetype. Not only is it searchable, but you can also set up for it with cards like Foolish Burial. I haven't been paying too much attention to the game lately, but this can serve as a good out to those "unaffected by card effects" cards with its 5000 ATK and bonus effect that destroys all of your opponent's face-up monsters, this halting Super Quantal Mech King Great Magus from revovering.

Thoughts?
Farmgirl
Farmgirl

Judgment Points : 44

Back to top Go down