Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

Xenon's Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Xenon's Introduction Empty Xenon's Introduction

Post by Neo Raver (Xenon) Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello I am Neo raver. A pleasure to be here. I am your average duelist. I have become inactive for so long that i missed 90% of the xyzs and now im learning pendulums. Even though i barely know some of the new cards i will be able to learn and adapt to them. I am glad to be a member of this academy I will duel and mainly watch over all of you if i know you long enough you may get some epic songs and we will learn from each other. Call me Xenon. Why cause i like the name. ^-^ Thank you for having me in this academy and a special shoutout to Ninjawarrior cause i remember watching her duels and she taught me that no deck is limited by its cards. Lets have fun every once in a while. Rave on and game on~~~
Neo Raver (Xenon)
Neo Raver (Xenon)

Judgment Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Xenon's Introduction Empty Re: Xenon's Introduction

Post by Ninjawarrior Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:09 pm

welcome glad to have you on board! Hope you can rise through the ranks of the dorms!
Ninjawarrior
Ninjawarrior
Admin

Judgment Points : 129

https://judgmentduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down