I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

Xenon's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xenon's Introduction

Post by Neo Raver (Xenon) on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello I am Neo raver. A pleasure to be here. I am your average duelist. I have become inactive for so long that i missed 90% of the xyzs and now im learning pendulums. Even though i barely know some of the new cards i will be able to learn and adapt to them. I am glad to be a member of this academy I will duel and mainly watch over all of you if i know you long enough you may get some epic songs and we will learn from each other. Call me Xenon. Why cause i like the name. ^-^ Thank you for having me in this academy and a special shoutout to Ninjawarrior cause i remember watching her duels and she taught me that no deck is limited by its cards. Lets have fun every once in a while. Rave on and game on~~~
Neo Raver (Xenon)

Judgment Points : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Xenon's Introduction

Post by Ninjawarrior on Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:09 pm

welcome glad to have you on board! Hope you can rise through the ranks of the dorms!
Ninjawarrior
Admin

Judgment Points : 129

View user profile http://judgmentduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top