Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

Moderation Application of DankyLordExodia™ 12/22/2015

2 posters

Go down

Moderation Application of DankyLordExodia™ 12/22/2015 Empty Moderation Application of DankyLordExodia™ 12/22/2015

Post by DankyLordExodia™ Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:07 pm

1.) Why you wish to be a Moderator: I want to be a Mod to help out the Academy with my vast and capable Exp. of being both a Mod and Admin @ different academies.

2.) Why you think you are suitable: I think I am suitable because I have experience of being Mod @ different academies and I have not made one mistake at my job of said position.

3.) How active you will be: For now since it's Christmas Break, mostly a couple hours but once school comes back up, I'll have to make a flexible schedule.

4.) What you think the role of a Moderator is: The role of a moderator is to be the 2nd in command, Under the Admins. They keep control of the CB and the Topics/Rplies. Also, they make sure the academy is running smoothly w/o total chaos anywhere.

5.) List all the offences in the chatbox and in posts people can commit, and how you will respond to them:
Trolling/Spam is a 1 day ban if it just gets too bad.
Cursing is exceptional unless it's used inappropriately too many times, and if that occurs, Perma Ban.
Duplicate Accounts on Academy should result in Perma Ban/I.P Ban.

Thank you for reading over my Moderation Application and I will be awaiting the results.

~DankyLordExodia™
DankyLordExodia™
DankyLordExodia™

Judgment Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Moderation Application of DankyLordExodia™ 12/22/2015 Empty Re: Moderation Application of DankyLordExodia™ 12/22/2015

Post by Reaper Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:13 pm

srry to say bro but u dont meet the requirments srry bro but if it means anything id say approved but i dont get a vote -_-
heres the link to prove im not blowing smoke
https://judgmentduelacademy.forumotion.com/t75-new-rules-for-staff-application
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Judgment Points : 96

Back to top Go down

Moderation Application of DankyLordExodia™ 12/22/2015 Empty Re: Moderation Application of DankyLordExodia™ 12/22/2015

Post by Reaper Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:15 pm

topic locked till admin says or till u qualify srry bro
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Judgment Points : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down