I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

Kirisaki Chitoge's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirisaki Chitoge's Test Results

Post by RogueShadow on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:04 pm

JDA Username: ^
DN Username: ^^
Tester Deck: Gravekeeper's
Testee Deck: Evolsaur

Duel Status (15/15): 2-0 in their favor.

Consistency (20/20): In the 2 duels I had seen, you did not brick once nor did you run into dead hands or draws. Very well made.

Siding (10/10): Sided against me rather well. You even have cards to counter the current meta and work to hinder your opponents, the side deck is very well made.

Originality (10/10): Evol's are very rare to see. I found myself reading the cards more than anticipating the plays. It caused me a bit of trouble to have to reread cards or have to read cards I had yet to actually see.

Experience with the Deck (13/15): You know your deck well, with only 1 misplay. You did realize the issue, but only after you had already set the card. Unfortunately that did not save you from losing points. You did very well using your deck and it was a rather fun duel.

Deck Construction (10/10): The deck is smooth, consistent, and even techs in traptrix monsters for bonus search and control.

Adaptation (10/10): You adapted well to my plays and even managed to get off some nice combos. You had a versatile play style and it made it difficult for me to anticipate your moves.

Rulings (12/15): It's cool 1 question wrong isn't bad.

Attitude (10/10): You were very kind. You seem rather shy at first but once you opened up you began to talk more.

(110/115)
Judgment Platinum (101-115)

Well done on making the highest dorm! Enjoy your stay at JDA!
RogueShadow

Judgment Points : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kirisaki Chitoge's Test Results

Post by Kirisaki Chitoge on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:05 pm

8D

Kirisaki Chitoge

Judgment Points : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top