Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

princess luna results

Go down

princess luna results Empty princess luna results

Post by Reaper Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:04 am

JDA Username: princess luna
DN Username: princessluna58
Tester Deck: bls ritual
Testee Deck: harpie

Duel Status [20]: Determine how well the Testee performed. Tester(2)-Testee (0) = 0 Points / Tester(2) - Testee(1) = 5 Points / Tester(1) - Testee(2) = 10 Points / Tester(0) - Testee(2) = 20 Points
10 points

Consistency [15]: Determine if the Testees deck is consistent, were there any substandard hands.
15 did the same thing every time

Siding [10]: Testee must screenshot their Decklist and post Duel must send the screenshot to the Tester, from there the Tester will evaluate if points will be deducted or received
5 has good side deck and ik that off hand but she didnt send it to me so by tech i need to half credit it

Originality [10]: Determine if the Testee has originality in their Deck, do they play cards that are not seen often within that Deck? Do they play a different Style?
7 was original type of deck but common way to play said deck

Experience with the Deck [15]: Determines how well the Testee can utilize the deck and how much experience they have with the deck. Are they able to perform to top condition with the Deck?
5 made a few mislays and caught 0 of mine but good with what she knew

Deck Construction [10]: Determines how well their deck was constructed. Did it look like it had a strategy and proper support? Or did it look very crudely made?
10 very good almost cookie cutter, id say if i didnt personally know her deck isnt

Adaptation [10]: How well does the Testee overcome what you've set up?
8 lost g1 but found a way to counter me g2 and g3 so good, adapted quickly

Rulings [15]: A Ruling Quiz on 5 Questions will be given, each Question is worth 3 Points
7 again mademisplays but knewmost things well

Attitude [10]: Determines how respectful or disrespectful the Testee was.
10 shes my gf she was either being really nice cause its me or she has a nice dispoition i personally think its both
[125]
Judgment White [101-110]
Exalted Yellow [80-100]
Warrior Purple [56-79]
Paladin Red [0-59]
welcome to blue, idk why the dorms messed up on this test sheet but they are ull be in blue
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Judgment Points : 96

Back to top Go down