Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

A Present for you All.

2 posters

Go down

A Present for you All. Empty A Present for you All.

Post by Solemn Messiah Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Hello Everyone,

I thought it would be nice of me to give you guys a small present. When I first started gfxing in the beginning, a friend of mine had made a Lightsworn Academy and had asked me to create some banners for him. He never got to using them as the acad didnt last long. Either way I thought I would share some of the images with you. I have gone and edited the colors so that they fit your acad. You may use them if you wish if not no worries. These are for the dorms essentially. No disrespect to whoever made the current ones but alas they look a bit mediocre. Either way, if you guys choose to use these you will need to edit the text in, which I am sure someone will know how to do if not Id be happy to edit them in.

imgur. com/a/FXHvd (Get rid of the space in the middle, seriously you guys should turn off the 7 day external link ban)
Solemn Messiah
Solemn Messiah

Judgment Points : 5

Back to top Go down

A Present for you All. Empty Re: A Present for you All.

Post by Ninjawarrior Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:25 am

thank you much appreciated
Ninjawarrior
Ninjawarrior
Admin

Judgment Points : 129

https://judgmentduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum