Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

Vongolasoul's Test Results

Go down

Vongolasoul's Test Results Empty Vongolasoul's Test Results

Post by RogueShadow Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:55 am

JDA Username: ^
DN Username: ^^
Tester Deck: Gravekeeper's
Testee Deck: PendMagicians

Duel Status (15/15): 3Fast5Me

Consistency (20/20): The deck is made for consistency and you never seemed to be low on resources. You were even able to recycle some cards to use Dragonpit Magician's effect.

Siding (5/10): The testee did not use the cards sided in the duel. You did however side against me rather well, but had more monster force than I did and it helped you quite a bit.

Originality (0/10): This deck is commonly seen and it is rather easy to play. You had 1 original tech and that was Dark Magician but I can't really count that since I've seen that many times over for different Xyz and Synchro plays.

Experience with the Deck (10/15): You misplayed quite a bit, but you knew the combos you need to do and the ways to pull them off. You also took back 2 plays during the duel. Keep in mind that the game is not just from knowing combos, but also knowing the deck itself. Well done!

Deck Construction (10/10): Incredibly consistent, Constantly had the cards you needed and always managed to pull out your monsters when they needed to be used.

Adaptation (8/10): Your plays seemed to adapt well to my traps, however you did manage to clear most of them before my use of them due to Dragonpit Magician and other cards that hindered me.

Rulings (15/15): You answered every question correctly, well done and good job on my quiz.

Attitude (10/10): Very kind and able to joke around with me during the duel.

(93/115)

Michael Gold(75-100)

Well done, and welcome to Michael Gold. Enjoy your stay at JDA!
RogueShadow
RogueShadow

Judgment Points : 17

Back to top Go down