Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

Judgment Dragon's Test Results

Go down

Judgment Dragon's Test Results Empty Judgment Dragon's Test Results

Post by RogueShadow Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:13 am

JDA Username: Judgment Dragon
DN Username: {Kokugatsu} Lunaris
Tester Deck: Gravekeeper's
Testee Deck: ChaosSworn

Duel Status (15/15): 2-0 in his favor

Consistency (20/20): Even with a 50 card deck you had the cards you needed and were able to pull off the combos you needed to, the deck could be a bit faster though.

Siding (8/10): With the main deck being 50 cards the side deck didn't quite come into play. You did side against me rather well and you chose good cards to remove in their place.

Originality (2/10): Lightsworn is rather common, and the chaos engine was often seen when Dragon Ruler's were legal. However it is 50 cards and it is able to still pull off the needed combos.

Experience with the Deck (15/15): You knew every play you needed to make, and did it very well.

Deck Construction (10/10): The deck had a pretty basic strategy and did rather well in enacting it. It was a good deck to use in this test.

Adaptation (6/10): You overpowered my deck, however you kept running into my trap cards and rarely played around them.

Rulings (15/15): First of the test takers to receive a perfect score. Well done!

Attitude (10/10): You were rather shy, but very kind. Responsive and often asked for responses instead of rushing into the game. You were a pleasurable opponent.

(101/115)

Judgment Platinum(101-110)

Welcome to Judgment Platinum, it's rather fitting for an opponent of your stature! Enjoy your stay at JDA!
RogueShadow
RogueShadow

Judgment Points : 17

Back to top Go down