Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

Satellarknights (Tier 1.5/1?)

Go down

Satellarknights (Tier 1.5/1?) Empty Satellarknights (Tier 1.5/1?)

Post by kolinek Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:53 pm

Satellarknights (Tier 1.5/1?) AxuFDzu

Hi there. I want bring here intresting archetype that might be tier 1.5 but i can see the possibility for this deck to hit tier 1 by force, after BOSH will come out. The whole talk is about Satellarknights, the deck who can make a good use of couple special summoned lvl 4 monsters to bring Cyber Dragon Infinity (More in single card discussion section
Spoiler:
) to the battlefield completely out of blue.

But let's focus on archetype itself. All of Satellarknights are lvl4 Warrior-type LIGHT monsters, and ofc it's related to rank4 xyz monsters. So, engine of the deck is very low complicated. I mean the "Play amount" we can make make with this deck is restricted by lack of variety in levels and ranks(untill BOSH at least) of played monsters. But is it realy a weakness? I belive that how easy to play this deck is, should be treated as an advantage. Why? Because there is less possibility to make a mistake in your duel.

Decks core are two cards "Satellarknight Deneb" and card which we usually wanna search with Deneb's eff "Satellarknight Altair" whitch raises another Satellarknight for example "Satellarknight Vega" and we have rank 4 xyz paradise on field. With a support from trap cards we can control duel from the very beggining to the end. It works wery well bcs traps except decreasing the amout of play that our enemy can make, synergise well with "Stellarknight Triverr" (very MVP of pre-BOSH tellarknights) if we can return to hand traps already used but still remaining on field our resources became infinite. Ah ofc also we have "Satellarknight Sirius" or "Daigusto Emeral" to return Altairs to deck, that's the real "Perpetuum mobile". And of top of this we have  "Satellarknight Unukalhai"just to make sure Altair will find the target(most likely Deneb).

OK, we have a whole lot of resources but we need something to make sure that we will get a good opening. And here comes "Reinforcement of the Army" and "Satellarknight Skybridge" to find Deneb and start combo. Then there is important thing, Altair's restrickt can be surpassed by summoning him at the enemy's turn, for example by "Call of the Haunted". Hey, look this trap also synergise with Triverr. And of course we have more cards to recycle our Satellarknights. Look at "Soul Charge it's a good one too. Honestly, if we'll look at trap cards directly connected to tellarknights only "Stellarnova Alpha" is worth of mention bcs negates a effect, draws a a card and may trigger effeckts of our xyz monsters.

If we look at it closely we can recorganize that we can make a use of a fackt that all of tellarknights are warriors so we can summon cards like Heroic "Champion - Excalibur"(to push for damage) or "Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad"(to take absolute control of the field bcs if he have 3 materials Altair's restrickt is not working on him). There is another combo in this deck, we can do a good work with  "Instant Fusion" to "Elder Entity Norden" and perform another rank4 xyz. I personaly don't like this option but a lot of people plays it.

Here we have a decklist by Soul(Winner of the 2014 Regionals in Poland):
Spoiler:

As i mentioned before this type of deck not quite suits me and i got with him win ratio on DN below 50%. In this case i'm going to show you another variaty of this archetype :

Spoiler:

Also, let's see what we should play versus Satellarknights:
Spoiler:

Unfortunetly, after BOSH release Soul's version will be a lot beter after adding "Cyber Dragon Infinity" and "Cyber Dragon Nova". But atm you can feel free to make your own versions of Satellarknight deck.

Have fun and wait patiently for the Knight's to rise in glory  jocolor.
kolinek
kolinek

Judgment Points : 17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum