Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

LightRook24081s intro

Go down

LightRook24081s intro Empty LightRook24081s intro

Post by LightRook Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Hello it's me LightRook24081, I'm really bad at doing intros but ill try. Lets see, I'm 17, a guy, I play mainly Six Samurais and Gravekeepers, I play alot of the super smash bros games, I've been an admin in three of ninjas academies, this being the third, I watch some anime, I don't have internet at my house still, don't know when I'm getting it back, so I'm on my phone, ummmm lets see anything else ah yes I'm pretty easy to get along with and I try to help as much as I can and well I guess that wraps it up, enjoy your stay at JDA, have fun and recruit your friends if you want but don't get caught doing it on DN, I would know got my one account perma banned but I kinda chilled out on recruiting after that happened, so yea that is about it gonna wrap this up now, cya in chat.
LightRook
LightRook

Judgment Points : 61

Back to top Go down