Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

Upcoming of A Judgment Main Shop/Expanded Shops

+2
Minene Uryu
RogueShadow
6 posters

Go down

Upcoming of A Judgment Main Shop/Expanded Shops Empty Upcoming of A Judgment Main Shop/Expanded Shops

Post by DankyLordExodia™ Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:29 pm

I see that there is a GFX Shop located under Off-Topics. But Why not just make a JMS
or {Judgment Main Shop}. With that being said, we will need to turn on the DP/Currency function in the Admin Panel. With the Judgment Main Shop we can add different options to buy such as:

Buying A Deck/GFX Shop
Changing Name
Buying Glows for a limited amount of time
Making a Custom Rank for a specific player (The One Buying It)
Etc... There's more I just didn't want to name all of them yet.

Extending off the Main Shop we will need to also make a Deck Shop and Move the GFX Shop within the perimeters of the Main Shop.

Remember this is just a suggestion; Not Official (Maybe Yet)! Just have to see what all the Admins think of this marvelous Idea!

Thank you for reading my post

~DankyLordExodia™
DankyLordExodia™
DankyLordExodia™

Judgment Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Upcoming of A Judgment Main Shop/Expanded Shops Empty Re: Upcoming of A Judgment Main Shop/Expanded Shops

Post by RogueShadow Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:17 pm

I'd vote against glows mostly because of everyone having glows would be rather annoying.
RogueShadow
RogueShadow

Judgment Points : 17

Back to top Go down

Upcoming of A Judgment Main Shop/Expanded Shops Empty Re: Upcoming of A Judgment Main Shop/Expanded Shops

Post by Minene Uryu Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:25 am

Actually no it wouldnt glows are a perfect edition to a shop. But making it a limited time seems really awful to be all honest i wouldnt pay so much for a glow and have it run out in a set amount of days rather it should be permanent
Minene Uryu
Minene Uryu
East Demon world Territory Boss

Judgment Points : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrorking Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:36 am

Keeping track of the glows would be a bit tedious in my opinion however I do agree with the general I idea. I vote yes.
Terrorking
Terrorking
Staff Trainer

Judgment Points : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:55 am

knight arent you past ur amount of time with that glow then
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Judgment Points : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Minene Uryu Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:15 pm

no im not i had this when i was an admin
Minene Uryu
Minene Uryu
East Demon world Territory Boss

Judgment Points : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:29 pm

ik bro its called a joke chill out
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninjawarrior Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:43 pm

I vote yes, we just need some one who is willing to take the position that keeps track of everything. this way it will be much less confusing.
Ninjawarrior
Ninjawarrior
Admin

Judgment Points : 129

https://judgmentduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DankyLordExodia™ Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:53 am

I would nominate myself to make these changes but I would need Admin Panel, so we can move the specific topics where they need to go and to transfer Duel Points between members.
DankyLordExodia™
DankyLordExodia™

Judgment Points : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:04 am

i could do it and given the fact your considering giving me admin anyway itll be less of an issue then allowing someone who isnt staff at all access straight to admin panel from his/her dorm, dont know how thatll fitin with what u were originally planning for me but meh ill figure it out ive done worse, and more at a time b4
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down