Judgment Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Card Of The Month
Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Performage" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, its ATK and DEF become 0, then you take 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Performage Trick Clown" once per turn.

{Kokugatsu} Reaper's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

{Kokugatsu} Reaper's Test Results Empty {Kokugatsu} Reaper's Test Results

Post by RogueShadow Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:12 am

JDA Username: ^
DN Username: ^^
Tester Deck: Gravekeeper's
Testee Deck: Satellarknights

Duel Status (5/15): 2-1 in my favor

Consistency (20/20): The deck did what it needed to, I simply stopped most of the plays. Very well made.

Siding (5/10): Sided very good cards against GK's but they had little impact against my plays. It was very well done and well decided, it just didn't come into play all the time. That arrows and Spell-fragrance combo was pretty good btw, props for that.

Originality (0/10): As much as I like tellars, it's a pretty common site, was meta last format and was a very good control based spam deck. Sorry but I cannot award points for tellarknights at this time.

Experience with the Deck (15/15): You never misplayed and used your cards to the best of your ability. Well done, I am rather impressed because most people do tend to have issues with control decks.

Deck Construction (10/10): Smooth creation and a very good extra deck line up. Well done.

Adaptation (8/10): You had a single combo in mind and had many ways of using it to your advantage, but when it was stopped, it was stopped. The amount of times you summoned the same monster to pull off different plays was well done, however if it is stopped you are then theoretically stunned for a turn.

Rulings (15/15): I had to ask questions due to the absence of a rulings quiz, he answered all of them perfectly.

Attitude (10/10):Very kind and accepted my jokes. Didn't play around though and was rather serious when it came to dueling.

(88/100)

Michael Gold(75-100)

Well done, and welcome to Michael Gold. Enjoy your stay at JDA!
RogueShadow
RogueShadow

Judgment Points : 17

Back to top Go down

{Kokugatsu} Reaper's Test Results Empty Re: {Kokugatsu} Reaper's Test Results

Post by Reaper Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:13 am

yay
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Judgment Points : 96

Back to top Go down